Thursday, May 10, 2007

SAVANNAH , GEORGIA :

This has been going on for so long until it has really proven that the people that is put in office is all about themself. They don't care about the interest of the people at all. As long as government can help their business and they can get richer that is all that politics is about. They make promises just to get there ,but once they are there they can do a thing that they promised they would. false prophet the Bible said there will be many. Ever since I came out of prison and the State found out that Savannah wasn't going to help them they decided to turn on the City of Savannah. And they started causing all of the problems that this city have been facing.. And now they can't even open their mouth. But now the federal governmnet has found out who has the computer,it's a fun computer they told me that when it first came and was sent to Coffee County Prison.It was just as it is now in thin airand only I can hear it. So no one knew what was going on until they sent my computer to the State . Not even the State knew that the computer in Coffee County Prison was on me when I was in prison and still is today. They know who has the computer because of the direct contact on it , the camera on it and the big screem TV at the White House is the direct connection so they see exactly who is behind it.And in January of 2003 somebody was sent Cobra The Investigation computer in Atlanta. That was the first one it was sent there in September of 2002. The same month that I was suppose to get out on parole. My letters was returned to me that went to the FBI and American Civil Liberty Union everytime I wrote to them after that computer was sent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home