Friday, April 13, 2007

YOU USE HATE AS AN EXCUSE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING:

When this all started back in 1999. I don't mind what was going on because they was only talking to me. But when I was transfered from Coffee County prison and they thought that I knew what was going on and especially after 9/11 they started to torture me.And when they couldn't get Augusta to return me to the private prison.And ever since that time I have been being tortured but they use hate not to verify what they are doing to me. But instead they let people think that I have a mental problem. I couldn't get a lawyer to help me sue even for social security.(Read June 20, 2006 Entitled The Breast Have Revealed It's Self)or(September 9, 2005 Entitled The Response From the Lawyer,Allison Cole). I wrote the President the first time I was being tortured because America was the first nation to have nuclear bomb. So I knew the President have his scientist and would know what these radiated system that are torturing me was all about and what they could do. But yet no one would tell anyone what they was doing to me. YOU USE HATE AS AN EXCUSE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. And now you have Imus degrading black woman. And for what?Because whites are in power and they feel that whites can do and say what they want to about black people because of them being in power. They can sue him and the station for Defamation of Character. I wrote to all the heads of government and none of them would answer me. If they don't answer me then anyone under them will do nothing and they are the blame. YOU USE HATE AS AN EXCUSE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Than if this is to be found to be true everyone who is hating should do time, because hate is a crime and I can prosecute once I get a lawyer to take my offer.
Which I have on this web somewhere of One Billion Dollars to take the case but since it a hate crime whitefolks can't help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home