Thursday, February 22, 2007

GANGSTERS ARE IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA GOVERNMENT

Mark Taylor was a mafia boss and he wasn't who they think he was.That is the reason why he said that his political career was over. And he is the one that the check for me being violated was given to. They are trying to use the excuse that I am a mental patient and can't be mess with alone with what every they are saying happen to me. they are lying because nothing happened to me if it did where is the medical records on it. And has put my record on
www.savannahnow.com under yeah123 .They are telling people that I can't be mess with no matter what I do. But even if I was a mental patient even they can't break the law.It is the State that is covering up this crime and the criminal are going to try and kill each and everyone of you that got paid. I do have protection but you don't. I have call Jack Kington's office and I'm waiting on him to return my call.I am being denied a lawyer because of the State will de-bar them .The falsifed back ground check didn't match the back ground check they give me.(Read 3/21/06 Entitled Falsified Background Check) and check this on their web www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryRedirector.jsp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home