Thursday, February 08, 2007

THE BOMB THREATS

The bomb threats that was made at the schools was made all by me. Because the government refuse to answer me that being Savannah City Police Department, the State of Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue and the President of the United States George W.Bush . They have all played with my life for seven years and I am tried because I can't live my life without a social sercurity number that has been deactivated or get any health care help Medicare has even denied me .So the bomb threats will continue until I am made public one way or the other. It is criminal to mess with someones life so now to can play that game.So if they can be criminal and get away with it so can I.Nomore goody two shoe.Read the proof against them (Read March 23, 2005 Entitled City of Savannah Police Department , Habersham and Bull Street Station.) ( Read March 29, 2006 Entitled Necessity Has Come ,Courtesy of President George W.Bush) (Read August 19, 2006 Entitled Necessity Came).What do they think they have a slave and they are my master ,keep dreaming, homey don't play that s--t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home