Monday, January 08, 2007

THIS IS THE STORY OF WATERGATE 2004:

I have went to see my case worker this morning about my foodstamps and was told to just keep waiting day after day to see if it comes.Now that is proof enough to see that they are starving me to death,I have nothing No Money ,No Insurance, No Help and Now No Food.White America is against me.(Read September 26,2006 Entitled Only Whites Can Have) And now you know why all that has happened from 9/11 on ,is because of what they don't want for a black man to have when it's all his money and ideas..I am beening electronically monitored by the Federal government and has been all of my life because of the Insurance.( Read June 30, 2006 Entitled The Most Powerfulest Insurance in the World).What was going on is that the people that are around me with those system are the people that they protrayed in the true movie of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They are radiated because of the radiation shot they took . They are the mass murders.They was never to be mess with or know of .Because of them being radiated they could never stand trial .So they was kidnapped by the criminals in governement and the dungeon at that prison was built to hide them in. Because they thought they could do something with them. In which that is what created the Psychic Centers because of these people being able to read minds, because of them being radiated. And that is why they all was closed after I wrote to the President.In hopes that it would never be found out what happened to them.And in that dungeon they was keep in orange cells which I saw in the halogram and that is why I was under attack ever since. They got out of those cell because the power went out in that prison when I was in the dormitory before I went to segregation and they couldn't get them back in. That is why D.R. Hamon give me his cell phone number and told me where ever I go the prison system just tell them my name and I would be alright,because everybody knew who he was in the prison system. And now I'm being hated against because of it. This is why Watergate happen everyone was apart of it.And not really knowing what IT, was all about. That is why Watergate made no sense. It has destoryed everybody but it had to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home