Thursday, December 21, 2006

THE STATE OF GEORGIA HAS PROVEN THEMSELF TO BE CRIMINAL

The State of Georgia has put on www.savannahnow on my web spot a background check that comes up under a GDC number132089 that number is the number of a dead inmate with my picture on it. I entered the prison system with a EF number 409414 when I was given that GDC number my record had already been taken by the Federal government. Because when I wrote to the President George W. Bush January 12, 2002 . My record was taken April 15, 2002. The letter to the Persident was five papers that's why I haven't put it on the web. Just like 60 Minutes letter was seven papers and WTOC TV 11 have a copy of it. How I wrote the letter to them both was that I detailed my record according to how I lived my life in the prison system. That means that I told the story giving date and where abouts up to the time I was writing from Central State Prison. And now that the State is claiming that I have a record has made it clear that they are criminals and is trying to cover-up publicly. Since the private prison is a Federal prison which goes by the company name of The Correctional Corporation of America (CCA) this proves it to be a federal prison. The first one started in Texas and President Reagan made it public that it was doing good. That is why my record was taken because if I was in a Federal prison the State of Georgia could'nt change anything on it because that violated me for me to be there and I wasn't a Fedreal prisoner. What the State of Georgia was trying to keep from being found along with everything else they is trying to hide.The other things is that they was getting State tax payers dollars and Federal tax payers dollars for the same inmate .That is why they was trying to pay people off.

This is my Discharge Papers

GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
RELEASE AND AGREEMENTS
Jim Wetherington
Commissioner


CERTIFICATE OF DISCHARGE

DATE PRINT December 30, 2003

INMATE NAME PAIGE , LLOYD THOMAS

STATE I. D. NUMBER 000132089

DATE SENTENCED 01/05/1999

DATE OF DISCHARGE 01/01/2004

INSTITUTION AUTRY STATE PRISON

THE ABOVE NAME PERSON SENTENCED TO IMPRISONMENT IN THE COSTODY OF THE GOERGIA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS IS HEREBY DISCHARGED.


Jim Wetherington, Commissioner



WARDEN Signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home