Wednesday, December 20, 2006

WHAT A MESS!

The thing is that has me mess-up between the Federal government and the State of Georgia government is that. Are you ready for this?They the CIA are the owners of the private prisons and that is why they made it the news to find out where all of the CIA private prisons was. And because of that is what made the Federal government violate me. Because I was doing time in what they didn't want to be know is Federal prisons that was housing only State inmates.And they had given evryone in Coffee County Prison Grind Sheet causing them all to max out. Because in the Federal prison system nolonger has a Parole System. That is the reason I was sent the website with my picture on the United States Department of Corrections. I am in a cross between State and Federal government because of the CIA private prisons.(Read April 1, 2006 Entitled Truth Is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home