Saturday, January 06, 2007

THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

I can't believe that the public is setting back reading this and letting the State of Georgia get away with this. What I am fighting from is so this don't happen to anyone else. Now my food stamps is suppose to be on my foodstamp card today the 6th of each month in which it is not .When I went to recertify for fooodstamps they had moved my case worker Mr. Brisbane to ETC the Empolyment and Training Center on 711 East Broad Street this is not a State government building. And he saw that something was worry in his computer so he keep the recertification letter this is the exact letter.(September 22,2006 Entitled Foodstamp Verification). So now they are trying to starve me to death. This is another attemp on my life and if everyone is going to set back and let them get away with it, then they too are no better than them. Now with no money ,no food to eat I guess this is not enough to justify committing a crime. Byt still i'm not going to give you that glory. See this is what the black man faces in white America. The war that they claim to be fighting so that we can keep our freedom, is only so that whites can keep their freedom, blacks in America has never been free. The late James Brown told you, "Blacks will never be free in America".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home