Friday, January 12, 2007

THE PSYCHIC CENTERS (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME) EDITED IN BLUE

First I will start this off by wish myself HAPPY 54TH BIRTHDAY JANUARY 12, 2007

It is because of the Pyschic Centers that my life is on hold. The reason is,is because of these people that they have in the dungeon at Coffee County Prison and they ability to read mind. Is why they was hiding them to find out what use they could be to them in making money. That is when the CIA decided to use them for the purpose of reading minds for the Pyschic Center so the main base for the Pyschic Center was loctated at Coffee County Prison in the dungeon.That is why the all of CCA prison are owned by the CIA. And they closed the Pyschic Center some time after I left Coffee County Prison and they followed me to Wheeler County Prison with those system on me because they believed that I knew what was going on. But I didn't and someone convinced them that I don't, in their own words they said,"He don't know Diddley." So when I left Wheeler and went to D-Ray James Prison the systems left off of me for about a year. And then while being at D-Ray James Prison I read in the news paper that CCA was going to buy D-Ray James and that is when to systems was placed back on me after they had found out that,that is where they had sent me and these systems have been on me ever since and it is the reason why no one has ever talked to me then or now.They can't get the system off of me and they know it because I wrote about it in 2005.(Read Feburary 23, 05 Entitled What's Going On).(Read April 11,2005 Entitled The Conspiracy)(Read June 28, 2005 Entitled I've Tried the Law and the Public.)(Read July 7,2005 Entitled The Conspirators Are, And the way it is;)
The CIA owned those prison and the Pyschic Centers and they the CIA was useing Al-Qaeda money to finance the Pyschic Center because they was hiding Al-Qaeda in the dungeon as well.(Read November 13, 2005 Entitled The Conclusion) And they closed the Pyschic Center and put those systems on me and when I was taken from D-Ray James to Augusta Medical Prison Hospital. And they Augusta wouldn't let them get me back at D-Ray James and because of that is when they cause 9/11. I saw it when it happen at that hospital it was revegeance against the government by CIA.And they had everyone involved into the Pyschic Center messed up because of their involvement by useing black people and whites people to promote it and invest into it, like Dianne Warwick and other stars and the media as well. That is why I'm being hated against when the hate should be directed at the CIA. They are the ones that did this to you and I'm just the one telling the story because they got my life on hold. They are useing my son Jamal Saleem Brightwell and cousin Benjamin Mc Iver in prison or jail somewhere and they can't communicate with the outside world and that's been going on for a year now. They can't do nothing to me so they try to use my people against me. But they are protected to by my system as well.The CIA was to be covering it in Washington, DC and The GBI was covering it in Georgia so that it wouldn't be known about me or those prisons. That is why the answer to the certified letters to the President is a fraud both of them on my web. Because it was printed on 2002 paper, I have the original letters. You hold it up to the light and you can see the imprint.(Read July 15, 2005 Entitled The Answer to the Certified Letter to the President)and( Read July 15, 2005 entitled The answer for the U.S. Department of Justice from the same Letter).That is why The President made it public that the CIA was under investigation.And they used the black woman that made commericals speaking with a Jamaican accent to close it, The Pyschic Center. Knowing that those system speaks in other people voices. Milimili the two singer prove that, they was useing those systems too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home