Friday, January 12, 2007

BELL PHONE COMPANY ,THE CONNECTION

Narrowing it down to the source.My life has been on hold for seven years as of January 5, 1999.(Read January 21,2006 Entitled The State of Georgia Has Proven Themself To Be Criminal).I have been deliberately denied any financial or legal help all because of what they didn't know was keeping this system on me and why. Well I have figured it out and what made me do that is because of it leaving when I went to Augusta Georgia from Coffee County Prison the first time .And again when it left I was transfered from Wheeler prison to go to D-Ray James Prison. It was all because of the roads that they traveled to get to their destination. And the roads that they used was back roads going into rural areas in which there are no television tower antenna.Because in rural areas they use the type of antenna that attached to the house. And because of the lack of that is why these system did'nt follow me to those places and also because of D-Ray James Prison being in a rural area the systems stayed off of me until Bell Phone Company had the mirowave put on television antennas in that area. The mirowave that are on these television tower is what make these systems to be heard in thin air they are the big drum type things on the TV towers .And with what was put in my food at Coffee County Prison is why only I can hear it and be tortured . That was the reason AT&T broke up with Bell Phone Company in the 80's . And the purpose for the mirowaves in the first place was that when the Pyschic Center was called and that the mirowave being on the televison towers it would connect to each and every home and belonging to Bell Phone Company they would be able to read what you was think of.And because of the mirowaves being as low as they are on these television towers makes these system can only be heard at ground level .That is what they also used the blimp for to listen to it for. And because of these mirowave being on television tower is why no TV Network would make me public because Bell rents space on there towers. And that is also the reason the TV Network made fun of me on nation TV News and locally as well .(Read June 14, 2006 Entitled TO MIKE CIHLA @ WTOC 11).Nationally when they asked someone that they was interviewing. Do they think there would ever be a Trillionaire? And they all was hiding their investment into the Pyschic Center through the private prisons. That is why they paid people off and tried to make me a mental patient and hoped that because I wasn't going to get any money , medical insurance or driver's license. They could make my life hard because I would have to walk or ride a bike every place I go which would make it hard on my heart and cause me to have a heart attack. There is no reason for them not to give me my driver's license. (Read July 29,2005 Entitled Department of Public Safety: This is the letter sent to me in 1999).And they could cover it up because they made sure that I couldn't leave town because they ID you even at the bus station.So now knowing all of that.WHO IS THE MENTAL PATIENT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home