Tuesday, January 30, 2007

FAMOUS,BUT UNKNOWN:

Does that sound familiar? I heard Senator Hillary Clinton say that of herself. But do you think that she was talking of herself or the other guy which is me? What does common sense tell you?(Read Feburary 10,2006 Entitled These People in the United states Senate have been E-Mailed this Website)
And now in return I shall let them know what is going on. Police Chief Michael Berkow was given my website hand delivered along with proof of what I have documented from government as of January 6, 2007.And I didn't put it on the web when I give it to his secretary so that they couldn't counteract what I was doing as they did before because of them reading my web.(Read March 29, 2006 Entited Necessity has come Courtesy of Persident George W. Bush) also (August 19,2006 Entitled Necessity Came).
So by now I hope for the sake of Savannah Police Department that they have investigated and have enough information to have a case against the State of Georgia ,but I haven't heard from them yet. And for those that want to know what Senator Hillary Clinton meant when she said evil and bad men, this is what she was talking about misinterpreted.This is the way that they communicate to me in the government through television.(Now read August 16,2006 Entitled Evil or What?).
NOTE OF WARNING:

BEWARE OF VOICE CHANGING PHONE

Features:
Disguise your voice and protect your identity with our new voice changing phone.

This is the type of phone that was used to hold my people voices when I was in prison and they can talk back to anyone useing the voice that last called.
This can be seen on www.spylife.com or go to google and put in SPYLIFE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home