Saturday, February 10, 2007

PRIVATE CITIZEN TOP SECRET(EDITED) YOU AIN'T NEVER SATISFIED

This is the story that prove that what has happen is because they mess with somebody,which is me that nolonger has a working social security number it has been deactivated and because of that my name don't exist until the State tried to cover-up. And I proved that to the TV WSAV3 station in 2004 by searching for it on the people search on the web and they have a copy it show that the name didn't exist.(Read June 15, 2004 Entitled The Untold Story of Watergate 2004) and (December 29,2004 Entitled The Untold Story of Watergate 2004(Secrecy) Imprisoned in the State of Georgia). So by the State of Georgia giving me a record back is why they all got busted. Because the CIA was undercover and they cause her to be found out ,they was being investigated because I hadn't told the State of Georgia that I wrote the President but the prison put it on my paper record in the prison system that I did. I was not to be known of for protection so I didn't exist until the State put records back,which caused their down fall. Oprah even spoke of a segment that she would be doing in 2004 called TOP SECRECT but it never aired. Top Secret was done because they saw me write it down in 2004 when I first started this blog.

YOU AIN'T NEVER SATISFIED: Because you have gone from letting the poor live, to not letting the poor have nothing.They have caused alot of people especally blacks that at one time own most of the now dilapidated houses in this city to be that way because they may NOT HAVE made out a Will and the State of Georgia will not give them any information on them. And that is the real reason why alot of the houses that are boarded up and the State of Georgia put their posters on them stating that it is their property and the City does the same because they known what they are doing is keeping the blacks that own them from getting them, if no one owns them then why do they let them stand,there is something else to it. They get paid more money in the property has a building on it then they would if it was just land and the owners would have a better chance of selling the property if no building was on it.Who wants to buy property and land when the building is of no use? And it would cost you more money to get the land because you got to pay for the building that is on it that got to be thrown down any way because it is dilapidated. They are even stopping people that if their personal doctor has declared them as disable, the State's doctor can changes their profile and make them continue to work, and I am one prime example. But I refuse to work or let them force me to do crime because my doctor will back me I can,t work no state or public assistance paid for the doctor I paid them out of my pocket. I know it's all over now but I just had to let it be known. Alot of the houses that are dilapidated was once owned by Longshoremans and City employee. And they have insurance own these homes but they are not letting the families that is rightfully do it know anything about it.That is why they can't tear them down they are getting money on them. They want poor people to have nothing at all ,so that they can keep building their modern day plantations ,which they call prison and farm inmates as the new black gold of the south at tax payer expense. Nowadays it's called modern day slavey.Especially in the private prison sector it's buying and selling a slave trade market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home