Thursday, March 08, 2007

SLEEP IS MY ONLY PEACE:

From December 2001 until now sleep has been my only peace from the torcher that I'm going through. Because of the radiated system that they have on me that are being used. And there is nothing that they can do about it because the people that are useing them on me are themself radiated and caught in radiation of a low level in Coffee County Prison.And they are surrounded with these systems and can't get away from them.They surround me and speak to me with the use of these systems in thin air .When I first wrote the President in 2002 Reconnaissance Planes was used to listen to the systems that are on me. One time at Central State Prison in Macon,Ga. And again at Phillips State Prison in Buford, Ga. They both flew at very low level because the systems the these people are using at Coffee County Prison are ground level and can only be heard at low level.That was the reason that they used the unmarked blimp and later put Mutual Insurance on it.The pain that I feel and wake-up with everyday of my life is excruciating and the can only be felt because it is in the skin but can be seen, is like electricity going through my skin.It is aggravating and painful and they know that they are doing something that is had for me to prove. That is why they are trying to make me a mental patient because to talk about it and can't prove it would make people think that something is wrong with me,but it's not. If what I said was not true then why is it that they don't talk to me. That is why they was trying to make me a mental patient,to try and aggravate me to the point that I would lose my mind and they would be the ones to handle my money and had gotten away with it.(Read December 8, 2005 Entitled Is It Georgia State Government or the United States Government:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home