Thursday, February 22, 2007

GANGSTERS ARE IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA GOVERNMENT(EDITED) CONGRESSMAN JACK KINGSTON ANSWER:

Mark Taylor was a mafia boss and he wasn't who they think he was.That is the reason why he said that his political career was over. And he is the one that the check for me being violated was given too. They are trying to use the excuse that I am a mental patient and can't be mess with along with what every they are saying happen to me. They are lying because nothing happened to me if it did where is the medical records to prove it.. And has put my record on
www.savannahnow.com under yeah123 showing a picture of me along with falsified records that don't match the background check given to me.They are telling people that I can't be mess with no matter what I do. But even if I was a mental patient even they can't break the law.It is the State that is covering up this crime and the criminal are going to try and kill each and everyone of you that got paid. I do have protection but you don't. I have call Jack Kington's office and I'm waiting on him to return my call.I am being denied a lawyer because of the State will de-bar them .The falsifed back ground check didn't match the back ground check they give me.(Read 3/21/06 Entitled Falsified Background Check) and check this on their web www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryRedirector.jsp when you get the site click on offenders search,use this number GDC 132o89 to get the record. Look over all the proof it's alot more but I believe this is enough( Read 2/4/05 Entitled The Letter to Head of Government)( 2/23/05 What's going On)( 3/3/05 To The President of Bank of America)(4/11/05 The Conspiracy) (5/16/05 Georgia Federal)(5/25/05 Top Secret Exposed)(6/1/05 Watergate Area, 57)( 6/8/05 Decieved Sept 2, 2001)(7/7/05 The Conspirators Are) (7/14/05 Simi-End)(7/29/05 Department of Public Safety) Read the whole web from 6/15/04 until present day.

CONGRESSMAN JACK KINGSTON

Congressman Jack Kingston office called me this morning at 10:31 AM.Reason is because I called his office last night and let a message which also included my website address.So Now that I have put it on the web that I call I'm supposing that the State Of Georgia has called and told them to tell me this that my social sercurity number is stuck in the State. And that I need to write them a letter telling them all about my story sending social sercurity number ,address and phone number.All of it is on the web they are trying to take me through all of this red tape because of the color of my skin they really have a problem with color and a limitation on what color of skin has the most money in politics as I said once before. When Former President Clinton pardon the guy that was wanted by the FBI he wasn't even in the country, I don't believe his skin was black .Now what do you think?

Lloyd Paige aka Jamal Saleem

653-B East Duffy Street

912-323-7257

Savannah,Georgia 31401

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home