Wednesday, May 09, 2007

SPEAK NO EVIL , TELL NO LIES, GUILTY AS SIN:


Smiling Jack Kingston my money has been in Bank of America since November of 2002 in Atlanta. And the President George W. Bush had to have given it to Gov. Roy Barnes for it to be there. now all of you in Atlanta know this even the public all over the country and the world. so why haven't you paid me and is still messing with my life. I know you all hate to see blacks with that kind of money because that puts them in power ,but it is the law. We don't care about no power ,that is y'all thing.I was violated by government I must be paid. You have mental patients mixed in with regular inmates in the prison systems.And you place them in segregation together the same way and they end up cutting themselves. I've seen it when i was there because one asked me for a razor and I didn't know he was a mental patient and he cut his self up, that was at Central State Prison.You all have had monitors to go to Coffee County Prison and they have come back and told what was going on to alot of people in the State of Georgia. And you know that the ones that had the computer that was sent to the State are also caught in that prison since 2003. And that is why you all are messing with my life. that is the reason why the inmates was taken out of that prison. Because they have messed it up so bad and you can't get them out trying to cover-up what was going on since it was in my letter wrote to them when I was in prison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home