Tuesday, April 17, 2007

BIGGEST SCANDAL IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY THE STATE OF GEORGIA:(EDITED)

Violator#1
National Hero
Protected by Norad
Also watch the new movie NEXT and figure it out.Why do this movie have the same name as a bicycle. Humm.
I the reason the G-8 Summit was brought to Savannah

The State of Georgia closed Coffee County Prison since 2003. And had started removing all evidence that was in there to try and discredit my story and cover-up since I was writing to them from prison about that prison Coffee County . And the plan to max me out had been put in motion from the begining. Because they give me a gridsheet at Coffee County Prison to do 90% of my sentence the second month I was there.So they maxed me out instead of January 5, 2004 which would be the max-out date since January 5, 1999 is when my time start. They discharged me on January 1, 2004 a day when the State is closed because it was New Years Day. And no one would be in the State to make me public or pay me. They asked me about a week before where did I wanted my ticket for me to go to be and I told them Brunswick Ga, and they wrote it down something they don't do when you are discharging only when you are getting paroled out and you can't be paroled with a year or less. But after thinking what they had told me at D-Ray James prison for them putting these systems back on me, and I quote"They came back so that they would know when I was getting out so that they can kill me when I got off the bus."But I fouled that plan by waiting until I got to the bus station and had them give me a ticket for Savannnah,Ga. And once I got here I found out that they had done turned my family against me with lies so I just left them alone so that I wouldn't cause them any problem because I knew what was going on and they didn't. So I went to Legal Aide and told them my story and they looked for my record and couldn't find one and told me,"That's interesting." And said, that they can help me get a place to stay and I was sent to Grace House. And when they had found out where I went the tried to kidnap me in Forsyth Park by saying that they was the US Marshal but the State knew me as Lloyd Paige and I had already gotten my ID in Jamal Faatih so I had fouled another one of their attempt to kidnap me. So they decided to change my address when I applied for foodstamps from the Grace House to 711 East Board Street so I used that to my avantage that way no one would know where I lived but would be able to contact me because I put my phone number on the web blog.So they had me put out of the Grace House saying that I couldn't prove a thing that I was saying. So for three months I lived on the street since it was March and springtime and I didn't want to be in that kind of prison evironment any longer because it reminded me of prison. So I slept on the street until Legal Aide sued for me to get into housing where I still preside. The State had maxed me out so that they could come to Savannah and build it because they thought that the federal government would make Savannah the Capital since Atlanta was so corrupted. They would come to Savannah and set-up shop and control this city. They was trying to mess up everything that I had planned since it is all in my system in which they have. And that is why they are the ones that is making Savannah grow and is also thinking that Savannah Landing would become the New State Capital. They had no intention to pay me thinking because they had my system and the federal government couldn't find out nothing unless they sent it to them. And they was sending them false information about me because underneath that prison Coffee is what they called GIA Georgia Intelligent Agency which they are no suppose to have and that is why they was moving things out so that the federal government would find out. Because to find out it would be known that they are the ones that sent the misinformation that started the Iraq war.They kept me from have money so that I couldn't leave the City or State and refused to give me medical insurance knowing that I have a heart problem so if I was to die for it no one would get blamed because the State would have covered it up and since they list me as homeless on government documents they wouldn't even let my family know since they had turned them against me. The thing they forgot is that blood is thicker than water. And what they had told them was water under the bridge.(Read October 25, 2005 Entitled What happened to the Mass Graves )The Mass Graves was apart of what had happened at Coffee County Prison that is the reason why they didn't follow up on the story because like I had said this is a murder investigation and those body was under investigation. There was also bodies found in the State Capital in the Correctional Department that is why 130 of them was fired and no one knew why. And they tried to frame the black people that owned the Crematory so that they could use it to burn the bodies that was in the Capital Building that is why that case was never known of even though it made National News. They former Governor Roy Barnes put the head of the GBI Buddy Nix to be the Chairman of the Broad of Pardon and Parole to investigate. In which I wrote to as well (Read July 12,2006 Entitled Request for Indigent Postage)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home