Monday, October 10, 2005

Top Secret:What the C.I.A. didn't want you to know.

In Coffee County Prison what happen to the nine people that was there, when I was there and spoke of in Roy Barnes letter is.
They were all pucked and raped even my firend Kenneth Williams which had been working there at the time. The nine are two young ladies with a month old baby. An old woman and an old man which at that time they was trying to make me believe that they was my mother and stepfather.A thirteen girl and two other people that they also tried to make me believe was my sister and brother and Anitra.Which I found out later that they wasn't. But was people that had been kidnapped and held hostage.And they called my people home and got there voices on the system and was able to talk in their voice to try and make me believe that they were truly there, when they wasn't.These people was killed and was being held in the dungeon of that prison.But now there are some people in the dungeon of a CCA Prison in Florida that needs to be rescued because they are still alive today.

And now things for me has gotten worse,my television has stopped play and my new bike was stolen which I brought for twenty dollars. It was a Knight. I'm catching hell because of other people's crime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home