Thursday, September 08, 2005

Now This Is It:

I have just come from Bank of America on Bull Street and have found out that the money can no longer be found.And not only that they can't find my name or social security number.I have since been to a lawyer and given her the denial from social securuity a long with the information the Dr.Miller and now I can't get the lawyer who name is attorney Tom Cole but the lady that dose social security is the one the information went to under the same name in that office. I don't know what's going on but I can't let them treat me like this and I have invention that they have and I can't get any money. It this hard to get the government to do the right thing than we have a total criminal government. Not only the U.S but the State of Georgia as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home