Thursday, July 21, 2005

E-mail Sent to the President George W.Bush

Date: Thu,21 Jul 2005 10:25:12 -00700(PDT)
From:"jamal faatih" jfaatih@yahoo.com
Subject: contact the President GEORGE W. BUSH;
To: president@whitehouse.gov

Dear Mr.President,
By now I am sure that you know who I am, being that you took my history record off of the web nationwide while I was in prison system here in Georgia and have refuse to give me any kind of financial assistance.I have been patient for far to long being that this system is still on me and they can't get it off.I have maxed out of the prison system on a five year sentence for a traffic violation and now I've been in the street for a year and seven months and there are at least a hundred and twentyfive people that are my firends or family that are off of record because of me.And because of that,we are all financially messed up as well and they are all crying on my shoulder for help and I can'tdo a thing for nobody not even myself because of this system on me.I can't even get a driver's license because they mess that up as well. i have been giving information to the local TV stations here and I can't get them to talk to me,no one has ever talked to me.what is on this website( www.bloggers.com,address:jasalfa.blogspot.com) is beging to make the governments that have violated me look really bad. when I'm the one that is paying the price for government crime.Ireally don't understand how can a Unitied States President can let this continuously happed to someone that has not done anything to anybody.i have been slandered and all doing the time while I was serving time in prison everyone has been messed with by these crooks,And I am still being torchered.Ihope that you recieve this e-mail and a copy will be on the web. I hope that you will resolve this problem soon before someone loosethere life. By the way I have been trying to get social sercurity ever since January of 2004. and have been denied twice already, I have filled out papers for reconsideration which i was told would take 120 days they have the medical profile and everything from the Doctor that is on the web the time for the 120 days to end is August 15, 2005.
Sincerely,
Jamal S. Faatih 256-84-5579

The White House
Phone Numbers
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard:202-456-1414
Fax: 202-456-2461

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home