Wednesday, May 25, 2005

TOP SECRET EXPOSED

Coffee County prison is a CIA undercover and illegal operation.Because it's like a James Bond lab.To where they were experimenting with human life. Trying to find new spy technique into spying.All of this was shown to me in a halogram created by the laser of the brainscan machine.And what they did to me is to put radiatoin into my food which would enable them to see though my eyes and read my thoughts.Along with that it also allow them to torture me with a diaphragm in which I have been in pain since December 2001 and still is.the State of Georgia have it on X-ray.that is the reason the Government and no one else will respond to any thing that I hand deliever to them or mail to anyone because they can see just what I'm doing and who I write too.This is the only way for everyone to know what is going on.(THIS IS WHAT'S GOING ON!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home