Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Letters to 60 Minutes

Phillips State Prison
2989 West Rock Quarry Rd.
Buford, Georgia 30519
Dear 60 Minutes, April 23,2002
My name is Lloyd Paige EF409414. I am writing to you because I have wrote to everyone of importance in Georgia,that I thought would help me with my situation.I am a victim of a crime that happen in the prison system in Coffee County Prison in Nicholus, Ga.The following letter will explain the whole story.I have been trying to draw someones attention to my story,because it involves my last surviving family.I was frist serving my time in private prisons where all of this happened.I have been kept from telling my story because for about two years I've wasbeening tranfered from private prison to private prison.It's in my letter and also recorded on my record,they were all CCA prisons, the Correctional Corporation of America.My mail was monited so that if I wrote the F.B.I. or anyone like that it would'nt go.And I wrote one to Atlanta that may have made it,but I still have'nt gotten an answer yet.If I was able to get a letter out they would use their authority to pick it up.As was done in Macon which I'm sure it was them.The post office there would have a record.No one as for as I know is investigating
my letters,because it's all true and it can be proven by my record in Atlanta's computer.The activity card that shows what and where I,ve been and done in the prison system is one way I can prove it.My home where my sister and brother were living have their fingerprints in it, no one have been in that house since they've been missing.my whole record has been falsified.There is nothing to back up the mental levels that they had me under or what would cause me to become mental.And all of these are violations and my lawyer Howell W. Ragsdale,Jr. of Atlanta is telling me that I can't get out until I make parole,something is wrong.
L.Paige This letter is part of a seven page letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home