Friday, February 04, 2005

LETTERS TO GOVERNMENT CONTINUE

Phillips State Prison
2989 West Rock Quarry Rd.
Buford, Ga. 30519
December 16,2002
Dear President George W. Bush,
My name is Lloyd Paige EF 409414 AKA Jasalfa.I wrote to you in Januaryof this year.At that time I spoke of my sister and brother.At that time I was made to believe that they were kidnapped by Coffee County Prison officals and i also detailed my record to show that I was violated.I found out that I was told a lie about my people and I wrote the FBI in Atlanta and explain to them just what was going on.But since my first letter I have been writing many people trying to get help and I have been writing for a year.to the State of Georgia,the FBI, the Atlanta News Paper, AJC.And my Lawyer Howell W. Ragsdale Jr.and I have'nt gotten an answer from no one after contently writing for a year.I even wrote a letter to Gov.Roy Barnes. My record was taken off of georgia computer website April 15,2002 and i was placed on the U.S. Depantment of Corrections website.I have been serving time since Sept.2001 on partial prison record and also as my only visitor on my visitation to keep me in the prison system was my best firend placed on it to hold me in the prison system,which he is a convicted felon.I have a five year sentence for Habital Violation,January 5,2003 I would have done four years 90% of my time and I'm not even a felon.And now Atlanta has come back on the 90% and I'm still serving time.Because of what I told them that was in Coffee County Prison.Now I believe that the prison was busted Nov.7,2002 and bodies were found along with the brainscan machine,that I told you about in my January letter to you.I can be found on this website www.savlongshoremans.com. I am a millionare that my Uncle left for me in the longshoremans insurance.I am being tortured by Coffee County Prison people for about a year,which the tracking system has been around me for three and ahalf years.And the thing they are using with it.The invoices can be found in the computer by entering Fortune Five Hundred D-Ray James account. So please Sir help me because I am being held illegally, and Atlanta and no one else is answering my letters.
Sincerely
Lloyd Paige EF 409414
AkA
Jasalfa
P.S.
I am also on the U.S. Postal Service Violation website.Also I have enclosed a copy of a letter Atlanta sent to me August of 2002to try and set my TPM back because of write-ups that can't be used,because I have a medical profile not to work a eight hour job. the bodies of the people that are still in Coffee County Prison can be found on the U.S. Post Office missing person website if it's not there at today's date ,try around Nov. 1,2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home