Wednesday, February 23, 2005

WHAT'S GOING ON ?

I have been logging my story on this website for almost a year now.And I have yet to get a response from anyone.I have written The President of the United States,the Governor of Georgia at that time, which the letters are on this web.The paper that the President letter was written on from Washington,DC is imprinted with the date 2002,it got to be held up to the light to see it.And now the State of Georgia is sending me to Doctors that don't exist or don't serve the purpose.I am not a mental patient in which they are trying to make me because of the truth that I tell about Coffee County Prison.It is messed up when criminal get into government.The letters that the Georgia Department of Labor sent to me,the very first one is dated 2/03/2005. To be at George L. Miller III PSY D office at 09:00AM February 23, 2005, located at 408 East Bolton Street.The next letter in which they both came at the same time was dated February 14,2005 to go to that same doctor that the same time given.Along with it was a letter to me to go to Med Plus ,Ga 602 Abercorn Street which don't even exist. I have all of my records , So WHAT IS GONING ON?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home