Thursday, March 31, 2005

TO THE PRESIDENT OF BANK OF AMERICA:

My name is Jamal Saleem Faatih aka Lloyd Paige.I was violated in the Georgia prison system.
From 1999 until 2004. I wrote to the President of the United States of America,George W. Bush. He was written to about what was going on with me in Coffee County Prison in Nicholus,Georgia.I was in prison for a habitual violation offence for driving and not drinking.And the Longshoremans Insurance that I have in my records is what made me do time.Because of what it is capable of doing to Government and business And also what it gives to me financially.So in other words I am being hated against.And doing the course of my sentence I
was also given prescription without being diagnose for them, Haldol,Resperdol and Sleepaid,Sleepaid being a mental drug.This was given to me without my knowledge and it's all on record.I wrote to The President George W. Bush in January of 2002 and wrote to American Civil Liberty Union the Prison Project in Washington DC. in which I never recieved an answer from anyone of them. But in April of the same year 2002 the 15th . My history record was taken off of the Ga.state.us.com website which no longer exist I was not released and continued to serve my time without a record until my max out date of January 2004.In which I should not have maxed out because the charge was a misdemeanor offense.I don't have a felony record.I have been violated all of my life because of Longshoreman's insurance which is the federal government's.It s in my record and one my Sister's home but was need given to me,but I am the owner of them.So in November of 2002 the President George W. Bush brought a check to Atlanta Ga with my name on it and had it placed in Bank of America bank in Atlanta in which it is today,and I have people that can verify that. I am a trillionaire and a millionaire because of the insurance ,I'm a millionaire,which is also in that bank in Savannah,Ga.Along with my safety deposit box that has been there since forty years ago,it's a federal box and the government knows it.The private prisons in the United States are all illegal, because they hold State inmates and taxpayers pay for those inmates and they are making profit from tax payers money.Taxpayer pay taxes to the State and the State pays the private prison for the inmate.It's a slave trade business buying and selling. By the way my social security number is 256-84-5579.Now I'm out of prison and living on the street because of the government causing me a divorce in prison from my wife of twenty-one years.I'm disable and can't work and have a profile not to work.But they refuse to pay social security as well. a copy of this will go to all the banks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home