Wednesday, March 23, 2005

City Of Savannah Police Department,Habersham And Bull Street

They recieved from me in person fliers stating that there is a bomb in Coffee County Prison dungeon,Which the dungeon is spoken of in the letters on this web.And 911 was called by me and also the operater and they were all told of the bomb.Yet no one is doing anything and I'm not even being questioned a thing that is on this web site that makes me a very powerful man ,or that this story is really true. Now you be the judge .Who is the crimial? The TV station WSAV 3 Have a copy of the frier that went to the police station.
Date August 11, 2004
THE FRIER THAT WENT;
To Savannah Police Department
My name is (LEGAL NAME).I wrote to you from prison in 2002 I believe the letter went to Habersham Street station. Well at that time I spoke of being violated by the State of Georgia because of Coffee County Prison in Nicholus Georgia.WellI have been trying to get the United States government to help me, but they also have violated me so now I must do this on my own.there is a bomb in Coffee County prison in the monitor room(the dungeon is directly below the monitor room)The bomb is the machine which is leaking radiation.There is no bomb in D.Ray James Prison, in Folkston,Georgia but there may be some radiated systems there they need to be checked out.The System are what is used for trains and subway to keep track of them on the tracks.if it's not alot of people nwill be sorry.
Signed
(Real Name)

For there protection from the City Of Savannah,Georgia State Government and the United States government.

These are my kids and relatives they, the City Of Savannah keep messing with them and they don't have any records.And Jamal and Benjamin are in jail or prison without records and they have been told.

Jamal Saleem Brightwell

Lloyd Rufus Brightwell

Benjamin McIver

Sakinah Brightwell

Anitra

My name Jamal Saleem Faatih

These are the names of some of the people bodies that were killed at Coffee County Prison.

D.R. Hamon a Billionare and owner

Kenneth William of Savnnah an officer and personal firend

He is the relative of the Griffin family of Savannah

Charotte Griffin

The late Eddie Griffin

and also this person body is there Leslie Anderson EA417327

Any body know what happen to the mass grave they found no more talk has been said about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home