Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've tried the law and the public.

I've tried the law and the public and it don't work for me,because this time I'm not the crimial,it the government.Itried to get the public to help me and I'm get the same response I recieved in the prison system.It seem that they are talking to everyone else and not responding to me. I miss my appointment with housing and I called them to make me another appiontment and I can't get and answer from them.I can't get money from the government my work record has been falsified by them because of them seeing though my eye. I've been going though this for six and a half years now.it going to stop. I will take the law into my own hands.Everything that can get me money is here on this website and the money is in the bank,If I got to rob it to get it I will. Peace to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home