Wednesday, September 14, 2005

WHAT THE PROBLEM IS:

The problem is that has caused me to max out of prison is. Because of where my system was sent to,it was sent to Coffee County Prison to where these people are.So that I would'nt get paid are have the system. Because in the dungeon of the prison is where these people are and so is the system and it is radiated and they can't get the system out of the radiation so they can't get it off of me without my other system ,which is my protection and they are telling anyone the a lie about me to keep they from helping me.Because of all that is in that prison and all that was going on with the people that they had and later killed. Is just one of the reason they were trying to make me a mental patient.And that is why I'm being tortured because of were my system is and what I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home