Wednesday, August 15, 2007

THE DUMB A's HAVE STRUCK AGAIN:

Now I didn't tell what they tried to do to get me to pay rent where I live,but now I will because they have struck again.Now if you would read what I was telling them about Cobra they wouldn't have been so stupid.Just read below it been there on this web blog since April 1,2005. Anyway they have used the key machine again just like I had told you is the way the framed O.J. Simpson. They went into my room using somebody from the backside of the building that had just moved in to go into my room and replace my lease with papers that didn't state that it was in the lease that they paid my whole rent if there is no income.The thing is they didn't know what the place is all about.It has twenty-four hour on site security because it is also used for protective custody.The government uses any place it wants for that.So it was in my lease that they would pay the full rent because it's in everybody lease that live there,so why would mine be different.And now they have done the same thing by using the key machine and going into Angela Chaderton's apartment to remove a prison ID just so ,At least they thought that I wouldn't be able to prove that she don't have a parole hold on her. Because the thought that the prison ID had a Inmate number on it ,but they use your security number as your number for the woman. So I went to the parole office next door and asked them if there was a hold on her and they called the jail and there isn't so they are some criminal in that jail working with these criminals. Cause the parole office said someone give me some bogus information.Her time was up three years ago. Now people beware and get you an alarm placed on your doors and a chain lock at night when you are at home because they can get into your home when you are not there and place or remove things to frame you.Now the only way they would know about her prison ID is because they see through my eyes. But what they didn't know is that the United States government in Washington see also because I sent the President George W. Bush a using my system so that Presidents could never be messed with again. And they proved they had it when the President went out on the front lawn of the White House and shook hands with the public while Secert Service stood back and also flew AirForce One and landed it in Iraq without lights.That what it can do as well.Now here is what is going on with the key machine. You know they was in just about ever magazine advertising that "you can be a locksmith."You didn't need a license to get these machine anyone could purchase them. Well once they got them they would go to you house or business and take a blank key put it in your lock tip on it with a hammer a they get the pindleline in print on the blank all needed is to use the machine and you have a key to that lock. Beware don't take this lightly .It almost set O.J. up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home