Saturday, August 04, 2007

I CAN'T GET NO REST FOR HELPING OTHERS:

Sometime ago I spoke of some kids that was getting water from the place next to them.Because of there mother's check may have been stopped or she may not have a good job.Well because of all the rain we have had those same people house has been flooded with water to the point that they had to take all of there furniture out and throw what little they had away even the rug and she has three kids.They live on the same street that I do,they are my next door neighbors.This is the address that they live 665 East Duffy Street. Black people don't complain no matter how hard it may get for them. But those that have it all complain about everything.Now that I told you this story let's us all see what kind of people that you really are and see if you are going to give them help.They are now homeless ,but they got a roof over their head and that's all they do have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home