Thursday, August 09, 2007

THE PURPOSE FOR THIS BLOGSPOT:




The purpose for this blogspot of mine is so that the public can investigate with the investigation computer. I said it before but maybe you wasn't paying attention.They made the investigation computer public when I was in prison at Phillips State Prison and President George W. Bush had come to Atlanta.Then when I got out and came to Savannah they made it public on Sonny and Jody Morning Show that Crime Stoppers had the investigation computer and President Bush came here when I got out. Crime Stoppers are the public and what I put on this blogspot is being investigated by them.And Blogger was on the President's campaign trail during his reelection because of what is said in the June 2004 blogspot when I first started it because I told them to contact the President because the government was under siege. So everything that you have been doing to me or anyone else that I put on this blogspot is being investigated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home