Monday, August 06, 2007

CRIMES OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE PUBLIC:

Government commit crimes against the public and media can't talk.It is as if we are being told when and what we can and can not do when we are the ones that pay their salary.Like I had said in the beginning about the State of Georgia killing inmates and employees at Coffee County Prison. I told you that they give me the name of Leslie Anderson EA 417327 which her name was wrong but the number is right except it's not a EA number but a DC number. And her name is not Leslie Anderson but Olivia Scott DC 4173227 and her record is inactive proving she is dead.you can find it on the DOC offenders Query website.Now all that has been done against me and I working when I am disable and the State of Georgia been stopped me from getting a lawyer.And has also refused me medical insurance.But let me kill someone as they have killed many innocent people but still we are affaid to speak out against them. Then you are a prisoner of your government.It is to much that I have written about and it's all true but because white folks are in power they are ashamed that they have been found out to be liars murders and that they got to pay a black man so much money until they didn't want blacks to have power so the white have all come together to fight the law.Then this county will fall like Babylon.London bridge has all ready fallen.They are not protecting be so they can stop using that lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home