Tuesday, August 07, 2007

THE WORLD WOULD BE AT PEACE WITHOUT WHITEFOLKS:

Now they are doing just what I said they would do. Housing got this website and has been told about Angela Chaderton's check but that woman is new at Chatham Apartment and they are trying to cause me to do something to somebody just because I handle Angela affairs and they have it on record that she approved it.They know because they are around me and the system see through my eyes they see everybody I'm with and everything I do. So they can't do nothing to me and they just keep on push to see what it will take to make me break.The problem is that if they cause me to hurt someone there is no court in the world that can prosecute me.I have as I said before Diplomatic Amenity.There is nothing they can do to me but leave me alone cause the life you save maybe your own.

Now this is what they have given to her today.

Chatham Apartment
609 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Ga 31401

NOTICE to PAY
TO:

FROM: MANAGER

DATE:8/7/07

SUBJECT: DELINQUENT RENT

Dear A.Chaderton

As of 8/7/07 you have a balance due of $717 which includes a late charge of

----------------.If you do not pay the total balance due by 8/15/07 we will begin eviction proceedings.If evicted,you will lose your subsidy through the Housing Authority.

I will appreciate your prompt resolution of this matter. If you have any questions or wish to discuss this matter further you are welcome to call or stop by the office.

Sincerely,
Margart
Property Manger

I have told her and have given her $140.00 she has been contacted by the criminals and they are using her to make me angry.Because she didn't put on this letter what the late change is. That is extortion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home