Wednesday, August 15, 2007

COBRA,THE INVESTIGATION COMPUTER

MOVED FROM APRIL 1,2005

Cobra, the investigation computer is what is giving me the information that I have been given out.To find out about my story it must be typed into that computer.What I have been saying about a system being on me is Cobra.It was on the news in Atlanta doing the time I was serving time at Phillips State Prison.And have been investigating this since September 2002.I have found out that alot of people are a victim of the CIA.Because of the illegal operation they have been running from underneath Coffee County Prison. Micheal Jackson is a part of there plot to mess with people lives.O.J. Simpson is also a victim because the way that the killers gain entrance to his wife home is by using a key machine and made a key to her home.The Crematory in Atlanta,even Wren Williams are all victims of the key machine.That is how they framed these people to where no one could prove it without them knowing what was going on.
Abernathy is a victim, Mohammad and the kid, Roy Allen,Al-Amin, the black sheriff of Atlanta accused of killing his running mate. What would he gain by that it don't guarantee him the election,there was criminal in the justice system as well. All because of this secret and illegal operation of the CIA.The President of the United States was conspired against cause they were trying to cause a conspiracy against him because of what was going on with me.Not knowing that I had already reach the President George W. Bush January 12, 2002.All my letters to him after that I don't know if any other one made it to him.Everything that was going on was to cause a conspiracy against the President.Cobra the investigation computer in one of my inventions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home