Friday, August 10, 2007

ABUSE OF POWER:

It's getting to be something new that they do just to keep this going. Now they have started paying to have these systems made just to come around me and mess with people I associate with. They have locked up Angela Chaderton and she has been in jail on a misdemeanor for three weeks now. When she first got there I went to see her and I was told by her that they hadn't given her ,her medicine that she must have for her mental health. So I took a list of what she took to the Major John T. Wilcher and he said that they will get if not all some of her meds. And when I had called to try and get her out on bond they told me over the phone that I couldn't get her out even if I paid the bond because she had a parole hold on her. So I went out there and talked to the Major John T. Wilcher and he went and got her paper record which revealed that there is no parole or any other hold on her.But when I went there today to see her she told me that a officer told her that in the computer only there is this hold and that is only in the jail's computer it would keep her from getting out even if the courts turn her loose because it's in their computer.They already have me son locked up under false pretence and now they are trying to do the same to me, just because they can't get me locked up. It is intelligence that is around me with these system that they have paid to have made and is causing all the things that are going on.And they think they can't be found out because of who they are and the money they have. It is abuse of power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home