Saturday, October 28, 2006

THIS IS ALL BIBLICAL

Before I tell this let me first right a wrong.The letter that I have on the web that I said went to Gov. Sonny Purdue was a mistake.I wrote it in prison but I never mailed it. Because he had just gotten into office and I didn't want to get him involved. The letter that I wrote was dated February 17,2003 and only talked about me being violated and not have a record and the State wouldn't release me. And after that The Gov. Sonny Purdue became public on TV and asked.Who was running Atlanta?

This is all biblical because of what they have done, altered G-D's creation. And the people that they have messed with.(Read January 19, 2006,Entitled The Sun Has Risen In The West).If you was to read Revelation you would realize why my system was invented. Because some where in Revelation G-D said that in the end time you will not be able to deny what you have done. I never really asked G-d for anything.But when I needed something to prove what I had experienced in the prison system my prayer was answered. Because what my system dose is verify the truth by seeing through your eyes and showing just what you have done.That is why no one can mess with me. And my system created itself on regular computer before the eyes of the people that are around me. Even before the computer ever came. And what they saw is that I was traveling around the world.I was being told what was going on by these people that are around me at this very minute talking in thin air and torchering me. And when the computer was sent to the prison they told me that I was controling it and that they couldn't control it.I was being told exactly what I was doing was really happening. Qur'an say Do not alter Allah's creation. And what they have done is the formula for cloning using stem cell and DNA that is why ,what they have done became a mutation. (Read Feburary 1,2006 Entitled the Investigation Computer,also September 4, 2005 Entitled Just A Few Of Cobra's Discoveries and September 2, 2005 Entitled How Cobra Works)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home