Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A BLAST FROM THE PAST:

This is how they got the public messed up. Because they didn't know that I had found out as soon as I came out of prison from the FBI that my record would nolonger be viewed by the public. So this proves that I served time without a record as well.

(Read December 29, 2004 Entitled The Untold Story of Watergate 2004(Secrecy) Imprisoned in the State of Georgia)

This is the first letter that I wrote since leaving Coffee County Prison.Because they came back on the systems at D-Ray James Prison and threatened my life. By telling me that they came back to find out when I was getting out. Because they was going to kill me when I got off of the bus in Brunswick,Ga. And that very thing happened to another inmate that was at that prison and the counselor told all of us about it right after I was told that would happen to me. And that is what made me write Decieved and tell about the people in costume. Because of this letter is the reason 911 happened, because the people in costume are a mutation. And they was protecting them because of what they had done to those people was not to ever be known of.

(Read June 08, 2005 Entitled Deceived September 2,2001)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home