Thursday, October 19, 2006

AFTER THE END: EDITED

It appears to me that since I ended my story they think that I have given up. Not that easy birddy oh, I meant buddy. Just a little joke don't take it serious. Now the mansion has been built and I'm not disclosing it's location.It was made public on Magic Marc on WTOC last Saturday. How do I know that it is mine? Because of where it is and the way it was built is exactly the way that I wanted it.And I e-mailed Sonny Purdue on his website Sonnydo.com and sent him the website last month haven't heard from him yet. There was never an e-mail address to Atlanta until he put that there at election time. Now he is in Savannah today.So how long will it take now before I get justice done? I don't think that he can win the election with this kind of crime going on. If I was to do a crime I would get news coverage instantly, don't even have to have done it.Because of the color of my skin and the color of power I just need to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I would become automaticly guilty. As maybe the case of Jennifer Ross.They looked for the gun on Willmington Island .How many blacks live there? And if they do they got money. The Jennifer Ross case started in January of 2006. My case started since April 15,2002 but since the crime is against me and I'm a black man against whitefolk and not the way the Jennifer Ross case is whitefolks against blacks,I just I have no reason to Hate, ha. We are being set up by whitefolks. And they know what the deal is ,they don't want me to prove it.(Read March 01,2006 Entitled To The Mayor of Savannah; Otis Johnson).But I hope that they know that my website is not only Nationwide but also Worldwide. Why do you think that Nelson Mandala is talking about Hate on TV? Maybe they don't know what the three www's stand for.Well let me tell you,it stands for( world wide web).Call me the number is still the same (912)323-7257 . What really was going on is. The cause for the crimnals to max me out is.At frist they went to Brunswick to set up shop.But when they found out that I wasn't living in Brunswick they had to find out where I went too. Because they asked me in prison where did I want the bus ticket for.And I told them Brunswick Ga. and they wrote it down. In which they don't do when you are discharging only when paroling out.I knew that they buy the ticket when you get to the bus station .So when we got there I told the officer that I wanted a ticket for Savannah. So when they found out that I came to Savannah to live they tried to kidnap me in Forsyth Park going to the library on Bull Street. And the only thing that saved me is that I had done gotten my ID in the name of Jamal Faatih and they was looking for Lloyd Paige.After that they put me out of grace House saying that I could prove a thing that I was saying. So since I had just gotten out of prison and was tried of the prison style environment I lived on the street for three months just so I can have my freedom. I even slept on the steps of the Ralph Gilbert building. And my foodstamp caseworker put it on paper. But as I lived on River Street on the benches I saw that the State of Georgia was holding a meeting at the Hyatt on River Street.And I thought that was unusual because they have a State building to hold meetings. But what was really going on is that the people that was in the State in Atanta came to Savannah and got the people that are in the State of Savannah to do their dirty work,because they didn't know what was going on.And Atlanta didn't know what was going on because Roy Barnes left and the government had changed. And the only one left in the governement that knew was Buddy Nixs The GBI and Chairman of the Board of Pardons and Paroles. This is how the criminals infiltrate government at the change of command.When no one knows who was left in government because everyone is new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home