Wednesday, October 11, 2006

THE CONCLUSION: EDITED

HERE MY DEAR, HERE IT IS:

Greed will destroy you.

This whole thing was to keep me from being found out. And keep the government from knowing that I never got paid. So they call themselves moving the money from the bank which was only the figure to let the public know that I was going to get paid apond release from prison. Because the check was never cashed or recieved by me .It is still a check at Bank of America in Atlanta.(Read March 31, 2005 Entitled To The President of Bank of America and also September 08, 2005 Entitled Now This Is It.) So after they moved the figures from the bank I did research to see if the bank could find out what happen.I was told to call Bank of America Customer Solution @ 1-888-717-3999. In which I did and I gave them my social sercurity in which they told me that it didn't register ,nothing comes up under that number. So I had to figure it out for myself in which I did.(Read September 21, 2005 Entitled For The Love of Money) And so the plot was to keep me homeless and on the street which giving me back a record . So that it would appear that my record was never taken.And anything that I talked about would look as if I was a mental patient and had a crimial back ground. Know one would believe or listen to me with those odds against me.And in the mean time they would escape with the money.Leaving me to be assasinated because of the lies that was told to people. Making them believe I had money,in hopes that someone would rob and kill me.(Read June 14, 2006 Entitled To Mike Cihla @ WTOC TV 11.) And they may have even been paying people to do it. This maybe the reason for all of the shoting in Savannah since they didn't know what I really look like. But they got found out because what they don't know is that what they thought they had tranfered into the prison account didn't happen. But they thought it did, so what happen is, they was writing checks in my name but actually spending the prison's money. I'm not trying to blame anyone wrongly,the facts speaks for itself. The Federal government is the one that verified that I was violated in April of 2002. Meanly because the government of Georgia slandered me on record and refused to release me knowing that my records had been taken. And they caused problem by doing that.That made the Federal government to also violate me.So they the Federal government had to send Cobra the investigation computer to the public in Atlanta to investigate since the State of Georgia refuse to release me. So nobody is blaming anybody except the guilty parties.(END OF STORY)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home