Wednesday, September 27, 2006

THE LAW IS BREAKING THE LAW:

The State of Georgia is hiding the home grow AL-Qaida in Coffee County Prison Dungeon.I speak to a woman there that said she lived there and that it was her home.She also said that she had killed one hundred and thirty -five people and that she came from Cuba with three others. The entrance to that dungeon is a shed behind the prison that would lead into the dungeon. And the State and all was there partying for the Christmas of 1999 and they thought that I knew what was going on because they was told about my insurance. That is the reason that I am being attacked by the State. And now they have been having connections in Washington to stop Certified mail because the green card came back today saying that the letter was recieved on September 22, 2006 and USPS web tracker said it was recieved September 18,2006. The green card was stamped only The Whitehouse rubber stamp again. So we are fighting a war that should be fought right here at home because this is where the terrorist are and the State of Georgia is hiding them at Coffee County Prison. And they are causing the crime that is going on in Savannah because they are building more prisons and they must be more private prisons because they can't build State prison with tax payer's money and haven't informed the public. Now if you think that my story isn't true than let's go to Coffee County prison and find that shed in the woods. They cause the war to keep the heat off of that prison.That is where miss information came from the State of Georgia. And I have been under attack by them ever since I left Coffee County Prison. And they have been getting everybody involved with a promise of being paid,It's alie. Even the Personal Care Home where I once volunteer was called by the State and they let me know that it was the State and what was said. That is why at the Presonal Care Home I was paid one hundred dollars a month,because the State told them that I was going to get paid but they didn't want me to leave Savannah for my protecttion,which was a lie.They didn't want me to get out of the State to expose them. And that is the reason why I couldn't get my driver's license so that I couldn't leave. Or have any money. Go to USPS.com and put this tracking number in for yourself 700051820000542358840 and hit Additional Details and you will see that it don't say that it was delieved back, but it's back still no answer so where is the terrorist in Atlanta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home