Monday, August 28, 2006

YOU CAN PLAY,BUT YOU MUST BE WILLING TO PAY:(THIS HAS BEEN EDITED)

Nothing is free! You can't have fun and run. There are now four-billion people that the computer have E-mailed to in this county alone. Every State government in this county including the public and also overseas.So now that you all have found out the the wedsite is true.What are you planning on doing?You wouldn't make me public so now I have made you public more public than you could ever make me.And they got the truth as I wrote it, not watered down this time.
(Read March 10, 2006 Entitled Fire This Time) And they think that I can't reach Washington DC and the any President that sits in the Unitied States government though the computer.(Read March 15, 2006 Entitled A Hater Is A Terrorist).Someone is using jasalfa on Blackvoices and it's not me and I can't log in under that name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home