Saturday, August 05, 2006

WHITEFOLKS REIGN:

Talk,talk,talk,that is all that I have been doing it seens and getting no answer.Now I know and I want you who may be reading this to know that this website has been delivered to all the TV Stations,Banks and people that are in high places in this town.So that means that not only the nation but the people in my home town Savannah have been told to keep quiet.So I guess this is what my life has become.To spend it talking and revealing the truth and acts of whitefolks reign.They give us a deadline April 15,any year to pay our taxes,but when it comes to money that they owe to the public there is no deadline on when they have to pay it.I think that it is only fair that they also should have a deadline to pay people.Even the government needs to be govern on how long they can keep people waiting.I have even tried to make a deal with them to give me twenty-five thousand dollars which isn't alot of money to leave it alone.(Read March 29,2006)Entitled Necessity Has Come, Courty of President George W.Bush and March 30, 2006 (Entitled I Have Been To the Bank.Government is playing G-D with people lives they have no control over live or death .So Because I am a black man I guess I could end up dying broke like the rest of us do.(Read January 31,2006 )Entitled Jasalfa's Wake-Up Call.They made Deep Throat Public a long time ago and he is the one that started The Watergate Investigation and no one is messing with him because he is also being protected by my system.So you see that I am a victim of the biggest government hate crime in history. (Also Read March 12, 2005)Entitled Contact and February 07,2005 (Entitled Inventions Given to The U.S. Government).They don't pay me I pay myself,the public can't pay when it the government's fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home