Monday, July 10, 2006

MAKES YOU WANNA HOLLA,THE WAY THEY DO MY LIFE

FROM THE PRISON TO THE STREET

How could this have happen?I was in the prison system and writing government officals and telling them all about what was going on with me. And exactly how I was being treated and yet, same as it is now I couldn't get anyone to respond.It is sick to think that as we speak of kids not having respect for their elders we show them that adults have no care for one another.What is really happening to everyone?Have we become a people that workship money and have nolonger any belief in G-D or something that is greater than ourself.Whitefolks want us to believe that they came from monkeys,than if that was so and it's not, the monkey would be the superior being over them.But they wanna say that they have intelligence and act as if they are better than any one else on the planet.And no one is capable of doing nothing more perfect or better than them. Who are they really fooling .They think that they can deceive G-D ,but you only deceive themself.The truth really hurts.I have been denied the right to attend my mother's funeral in 2000 when she pasted away doing my imprisonment.I was written up on bogus write-up to keep me from useing the phone or having store privileges.And everytime that you get wrote-up they would take $4.00 from your account and this is donated money from home.It even cost you $5.00 everything you went to medcial for any reason.And they took partial payment of $2.53 for medcial when that was all I had at that time.And this date prove exactly when it was 6/18/02.And my account was frozen for the remainder of $2.47.And that made me not have any money in the prison system,other than what the muslims would give me as( sadaqa ),(zakat) charity.This is how I made it.All praises is due to G-D.And now on the street everyone is a witness to the kind of treatment that would be placed on you exspecially when you are black and fighting haters.The Prophet Jesus Christ must had to have went through alot of torcher before he was ever placed on a tree.I say, Prophet because you would never be able to kill G-D or the son of G-d ,in which I don't assoicate him with G-d or him as being G-d.Because G-d is a spirit and is of need of no one .He raise up people from among themself to do his Will.And you own book tells you no one is to assoicate anyone with him.Even Jesus himself prayed to the father.Because if he was the son than what would the first man Adam have been.

MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSING OF G-D BE APOND YOU ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home