Friday, June 30, 2006

THE MOST POWERFULEST INSURANCE IN THE WORLD

The most powerfulest insurance in the world.Is the insurance that was willed to me by my Uncle because of him being the President of the Longshoremans Hall ,from government of The Unitied States of America, signed by The Late President Robert F.Kennedy in the 1960's.
At a convention in Miami Florida , The Geneva Convention. I was suppose to go with my Uncle to that convention to meet the President,but he told me that I would have to stay in the room by myself when he went out.So I decided I didn't want to go and stayed with my Aunt.The Insurance was issued to protect us from the government because of what they had done to my grandmother and also to protect the government from the criminals that is why it had to be executed(Read February 27,2006 Entitled The Longshoreman's Insurance). I am the last of her generation and the baby of the family I am the beneficiary of the insurance and was to receive it at the age of forty-six.At the same time I went to prison.The insurance was to be never repeated again.It is the only one of it's kind in the world.It caused President Kennedy his life and has been the cause of the the Kennedy's family trouble ever since.And it has been causing Presidents problems even today.The insurance is the reason why I am under attack because regardless it would have made me the richest man in the world.The insurance can be found in the Longshoreman's history book under Raymond Smith.The Insurance was sent to let me know about it, to my mother and stepfather home in Brunswick,Georgia in January 1999. I only knew about it in advance accidently eavesdropping at the time my Uncle was planning his Will.That is the reason that I got railroaded so that I would not receive those insurance.And than they told me about them at Coffee County Prison and I've been under attack ever since.And the torturing that is being done to me is being done by satilite.To prove this is remember when The Late President Ronald Reagan spoke about Star War defense system and than the crop circle and all of this can't be found out to what made it.Well it was done by satellite it push down the crop by them using a pattern.And it can cause people to feel chest pain and head pain as if they may have a tumor.Because when I had chest pain in 1996 no one knew what was going on, so they put dye into my artery to see if my artery was blocked, but it wasn't .(unexplainable phenomenom).It is also what has made people see a cross in Church windows that happen at the Church in front of Kayton Home when I lived there as a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home