Wednesday, June 14, 2006

TO TOM JOYNER OF THE TOM JOYNER MORNING SHOW

Dear Tom Joyner,
You know it ashame what black people have to go through just because whitefolks are in power.I hate to sound like I'm defending any of them,but when I have written to all of them and none of them have done anything to help me.I really and truly believe that the real niggars has stood up.Cause what they are doing is nothing less than ignorance. Which is the true meaning for the word NIGGAR.Read my web blog on Blogger.com and also you can get it on Google search by typing in JASALFA.I thing that you should make my blog public on your show so that everyone would know just how the State of Georgia after four hundred and about fifty years is still hating even though there is a Civil Rights Bill and all.The United States government been acknowlegde me being violated since April 15,2002.But the State of Georgia refuse to except it when the violations is all on my medical records which they had been hiding.Give me a call let's talk whitefolk.I try to believe that there is a difference between whitefolks and white people.Whitefolks are the Haters.Call(912)323-7257.Hope to hear from you soon.It's been longer than we think,the road to Freedom.But I am trying to get us there.WE HAVE OVERCOME THIS DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home