Thursday, April 27, 2006

THE TRUTH HAS COME TO THE LIGHT:

Criminal government,and law abiding citizens have taken sides with the criminals.
"ONCE AGAIN"YOU HAVE EYES AND CAN'T SEE YOU HAVE EARS AND CAN'T HEAR AND YOU HAVE A MIND AND DON'T USE COMMON SENSE.
I told the TV station WSAV TV3 that the state was running an illegal government in 2004.Because the Governor Sonny Perdue was never inaugurated and that Former Governor Roy Barnes had won the election but had left office because of my letter.So that means that Governor Perdue was never sworn in.And also the Correctional Department all was fired for unknown reasons.Out of all the people that I wrote in government no one has ever answered me,not even the public.I guess it is true what they say,that a guilty conscious can't speak.Law abiding citizens took the side of the criminals.So now what do that make you?That makes them all criminals.Now they are all so ashame that they can't say nothing.Now all of this has caused me to become depressed,enough to have to go and get antidepressants from Copper Health.Now I'm on 50mg of Zoloft for depression.What they have done to me by refusing me the right to have anything because they committed a crime. And made me serve five years just for driving a car and still is being denied the rights to get my driver's license,is worst than killing a man.I had to even give up my volunteer job at the Personal Care Home because it was depressing to do my best helping people and no one was interested in helping me.That why I place all my trust in G-D,not in man.If you worship man than you will fear man.I worship G-D which is one and is Spirit.I don't worship Jesus Christ he was the S-O-N of man and the S-U-N of G-D.He was the light of G-D that is what they mean by S-U-N of G-d,The S-U-N not the S-O-N.Well now I have no income at all and my phone is off and I am just about to go eat at a shelter cause my food stamp have ran out. And I still need seven dollars to fill my other medicine.You may can keep me from having money but you can't stop me from living.It has always been whitefolks motto to keep blacks from having money,that is why alot of them die broke.They can work all of there life in Hollywood but when they die, they die broke with nothing to leave their family.It like Social Security you keep putting in but it's going broke and they don't want you to get nothing out,and it's your money.Now how is that?We are being HAD.
"WE HAVE EYES AND CAN'T SEE,AND EARS AND CAN'T HEAR AND A MIND AND DON'T USE COMMON SENSE".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home