Monday, April 24, 2006

THE REST OF THE STORY:

I have gone back to Social Security to apply for my disability benefits again, as of today I have 120 days to wait again.And they know that I don't and never had any income since I've been out. And that my rent is being paid in full by City government because it is EOA owned.With all of this on the web The President is not running this County.Who is running it is the people that wasn't caught that was involved in WATERGATE and they knew it.Because they was the ones that built Coffee County Prison and is running the County with the systems they took with them from CIA,because that is who they was.And they wanted revenge against the United States government because of WATERGATE, they could never be known of again.Unless they would do time.So they tried to take out the WTC the frist time after WATERGATE by trying to blow it up from the bottom,but it didn't work.So they used a plane to bring it down so that the government would pay for what they did to their life.And they was using the machine to try and change there identity,that is why it burned a cast on the face.And they experimented with other people to see what would happen.And I was used to bust it out because my insurance was read to them at Coffee County Prison and that is how I found out what my insurance can do.And they was controlling the Federal government in Georgia by tell the State that the Federal government was down sizing and merging with State government to remain large.And the State of Georgia brought it when they start making Georgia Federal Credit Unions,and was going to control the City of Savannah by making Chatham Federal Banks.The way this would work was the the State of Georgia would control the Federal government in Georgia and make the City of Savannah think that the Federal government would control the city of Savannah.In all the State would be controlling it all. The WATERGATE criminals is why the CIA ship was here,"Moon Raker". The movie came out right after WATERGATE.There is noway that four planes can be gotten on American soil by people who are not from this county.They used Homeland Security to get the planes and that is why they are here and I am fucked-up.They can't get me out of this shit.So they are waiting until election time to run like the State did,that was the reason I was maxed out.And my life now is on hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home