Tuesday, July 18, 2006

THEY WERE GETTING OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT:

The reason for them to max me out was.Because I worte to them and told them my story so they told me over the system that I wouldn't get out until they got out of the government.That is the reason this has taken so long ,because the new people didn't know what was going on.And the State never wrote to me to tell me when I would be released The Center For Prisoner's Legal Assistance, P.C. did and this is that letter.


THE CENTER FOR PRISONER,S LEGAL ASSISTANCE,P.C.

POST OFFICE BOX 1268 (770)569-5911
ALPHARETTA,GA 30009 (770)569-5922(FAX)


THIS LETTER WAS REVIEWED BY ATTORNEY

February 20, 2003


Lloyd Paige 409414
Phillips State Prison
2989 W. Rock Quarry Boulevard
Buford, Ga 30518


Dear Lloyd Paige,

I received your request for legal aid in regard to your PIC points.This is not a matter with which we can assist you. The Department of Corrections and the Parole Board have complete discretion in accounting for your PIC points and in deciding whether to release you prior to your TPM.(temporary parole month) I suggest that you discuss this matter with your counselor,or you can write to the Parole Board directly.Their address is:

State Board of Pardons and Paroles
2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Fourth Floor, East Tower
Atlanta,Georgia 30334

I have contacted the Parole Board regarding your TPM and was informed by the automated system that you have a TPM of May 2003.In addition,I have checked your file on the DOC computer. On 1/5/99 you were sentence to 5 years. You were given 3 days of jail time credit giving you an end date of 1/1/04.

If you have any further question or feel that any of this information is incorrect,please write back.


Sincerely,
Robert Watson
Paralegal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home