Wednesday, August 23, 2006

YOU HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED;

These people have been deceiving you. Because what and who you think you have been talking to on the phone is not who they say they are. They have been using the systems that the Psychic Centers was using. That is the reason why they closed them down. They called people on the phone and these system holds their voices.So when they talk to someone on the phone they talk in that person voice that the system has.These systems are radioactive system. Like the Black Lady that had the Philippian accent and was found out and made public on national TV that she was not of Philippian at all , but was living in California all of her life.And another one that was using these system was Milli va Milli. That is why the Psychic Centers all was close because of these system on me and that is how they made me believe that my people was kidnapped and held hostage in Coffee County Prison when in reality they was not ever there but they call each and everyone of them and used their voices.They will not even give me my inheritance of $31.000.000.000.000 Million dollars form my Longshoremans Insurance and the Safety Deposit Box that holds the Deeds to my home I was told by Bank of America was given to the State Of Georgia.This is a Federal Insured Box.


Now it's time to tell the full meaning of my name:

[Jamal ] means- Beauty --the beauty from within that a person may share with others.

[Saleem] means- One who has Patient

This they do want me to tell you, ya'll don't hear me. I said, THEY DON'T WANT ME TO TELL YA. But i wouldn't be true to myself if I don't do it. Here it is.

[Faatih] means - One Who Conquers

And they knew this from when they knew of my story about my Grandmother.(Read January 19, 2006 Entitled The Sun Has Rised In The West ).

The Computer that is in Coffee County that is mind is voice control and is being controled by me only so what you are do to me is coming back at you.I can control it out of thin air because it's satilite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home