Tuesday, September 26, 2006

ONLY WHITES CAN HAVE:

Now it been almost six years that I have this system on me and being tortured by these people that are in Coffee County Prison dungeon by their system. Everything that is being paid to me I made the money from my inventions and business ideas and alot of my invention will never be known of as me doing to lessen the hate. Because I have send a certified letter to the President George W. Bush and it was mailed on the September 09, 2006 at 12:55:17 PM and was recieved in Washington DC at September 18, 2006 at 2:55 AM. Now this is the forth letter that I have sent to the President one was answered,which was certified as well.And that same letter was sent to the Justice Department. And everytime I make a post on this website it is automatically sent to the President E-mail address in Washington, DC Now if this was something that you wanted to tell the President about a Terrorist act ,we would be in trouble, because what is going on is a terrorist act in government so everything I have said even 9/11 must be true.(Read February 28, 2006,Entitled Injustice is Just--Us, The African American)(Feburary 22, 2006,Entitled The Money is in the Bank)(March 07, 2005 Entitle Letter Sent to President George W. Bush 1/ 14/04) (Feburary 04, 2005 Entitled Letter to Goverment Continue) (July 15, 2005 Entitled The Answer to the Certified Letter to the President) (The Answer from the U.S. Department of Justice from the same Letter).(March 01, 2006 Entitled To the Mayor of Savannah ; Otis Johnson) So they will not have to worry about me messing with whites for anything because they are to dangerous to mess with. I have seen to many times that happen to blacks that mess with whites, their history speaks loud and clear for itself and now they are making it public as they do it. It is best that we keep our distance. Not Stereotyping just being safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home