Monday, March 20, 2006

THE LETTER TO MILTON E."BUDDY' NIX JR.

Phillips State Prison
2989 West Rock Quarry Rd.
Buford, Ga.30519
FEB.9,2003
Dear Chairman Milton E."Buddy" Nix Jr.
My Name is Lloyd Paige EF409414.I address my letter to you in Jamal S.Faatih which is also legal on the street.The reason for doing this is because I've been writing to the Parole Board for a year and none of my letters have been answered.It's been about seven letters written to them in the past year.I have reasons to believe that my letters are not making it past the front office or the receptionist desk to the Board.And I believe that the reason for this is because the receptionist is stopping my letters.And they all can be found in that area in a file cabinet that sits off by itself,and is not behind the receptionist area.I believe that if this was to be checked you will find all my letters.And also answer the question of why I am still in the prison system.I am enclosing one of the letters that you may find in that cabinet.That was addessed directly to you.And also a copy of the reevaluation form I was sent.I was placed on the US Department Of Corrections website April 15,2002 and I was never released.I have been illegal in the prison system since.And the FBI is not answering.
Sincerely
Lloyd Paige EF409414
Signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home